1. Wash the rooster, chop the cubes, boil the water in a pot, simmer in the blood, and remove it.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the pot, heat up, add green onion and ginger and stir-fry for a nice aroma.
3. Pour the boiled chicken nuggets and stir fry, add soy sauce and stir fry until they are colored.
4. Pour in boiling water that has been soaked in chicken nuggets, and simmer over medium heat.
5. Wrap pepper, aniseed, cumin, bay leaf, cinnamon, Tianqi and other spices with gauze.
6. Put the spice bag in a pot and simmer on medium heat for 40 minutes.
7. Wash and tear the coprinus comatus into long strips.
8. When the simmering time is 10 minutes, add the coprinus comatus, season with 2 tablespoons of salt, and continue to simmer.
9. When simmering for about 40 minutes, taste the degree of rotten meat and the amount of salt, and start the pot when it is suitable.