1. main ingreadient.
2. The eggs are cooked and peeled for later use. Make a cut with a knife for easy taste.
3. Cut the green onion and ginger and prepare the spices.
4. Wash the drumsticks and blanch them to remove odors.
5. Put oil in the pan, fry the chives, ginger, aniseed, and pepper.
6. Add the chicken legs and stir fry until the chicken legs are slightly oily and slightly browned.
7. Add bay leaves, cooking wine, soy sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, and stir fry.
8. After stir-frying, add salt, sugar, and appropriate amount of water, pour it into the pressure cooker, steam it, and simmer for ten minutes.
9. Finally, use high heat to collect the thick soup.
10. Sauce-flavored pipa legs with marinated eggs.