1. Cook the cavity bones first, blanch the cavity bones and put them in a casserole, add sliced ginger, peppercorns and enough hot water to start cooking the cavity bones;
2. Clean the Northeast sauerkraut, and use a razor blade to cut the side of the dish;
3. Cut sauerkraut into thin strips;
4. Put cooking oil in the wok, add garlic cloves and fry until fragrant;
5. Add the chopped sauerkraut and stir fry;
6. Pour the stir-fried sauerkraut shreds into the cooked cavity bone soup and start to simmer (take out the cooked cavity bone in advance);
7. After the sauerkraut is cooked, add the cooked cavity bone, add salt and chicken powder.