1. After the potatoes are peeled, cut into large diced pieces, rinse with water to remove the surface starch, it will stick to the pan when not stir-fried, and the sausage will also be diced
2. Wash the peas and set aside. This can be used or not. You can also substitute other ingredients on hand.
3. After the wok is heated, add vegetable oil. The amount of oil is more than usual when cooking. Pour in diced potatoes and stir-fry. The surface is browned and crusty. A higher heat can accelerate the browning.
4. Decant the cooked potatoes, remove the oil, and place them on the bottom of the pot, then add the washed rice. The diced sausages are also added to the wok to fragrant and spread on the rice.
5. Add appropriate amount of water. If the amount of water is not good enough, put the rice in the pot and add water, then pour the water and rice into another container, and put the potatoes back into the pot.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, less salt and not salty. Just cover the pot and follow the usual cooking procedure. After the switch jumps, put in peas and press the switch again after about 5 minutes (press the switch once more for the bottom Scorched rice crust) Switch on and simmer for 10 minutes, stir well with a rice spoon.