1. Knead all the ingredients except the butter into a smooth dough, add small pieces of butter and knead it to the expansion stage, and leave it in a warm place to ferment until it is two large, about 1 to 1.5 hours.
2. Vent the fermented dough, divide it into several portions, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes!
3. Knead the dough into long strips and roll in the sausage!
4. Put the dough of the sausage rolls into the baking tray, and carry out the second fermentation. The time is about 30 minutes!
5. Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance, put the fermented bread into the oven for 20 minutes, and the bread is ready!
6. The bread is out!