1. Prepare the ingredients: 300 grams of rice and brown rice, 1 sausage, 2 potatoes, 100 grams of quick-frozen peas
2. Wash the two kinds of rice.
3. Add slightly less water than usual for cooking rice, depending on the moisture content of the vegetables.
4. Cut potatoes into pieces.
5. Spread the potato pieces on the rice.
6. Intestine slices.
7. Spread the sausage slices flat on the potato pieces.
8. Start the electric cooker for cooking.
9. After the electric pot jumps, remove the lid and pour the quick-frozen peas into the pot.
10. Cover the pot and simmer for 2 minutes before serving.
Make a soup while you are cooking, so that you won’t swallow it when you eat it.
I made white radish knuckle, soybean and barley soup.
We have dinner.
There is also a bowl of white radish, knuckle, soybean and barley soup.
1. It is very simple to cook rice, just pay attention to the amount of water to be smaller than the usual amount of cooking rice, the specific decision is based on the moisture content of the vegetables.
2. Sausages come with salt and oil. Generally speaking, there is no need to add additional salt and oil.
3. I use quick-frozen peas, which can be eaten after thawing. If you use fresh peas, blanch them first.
And you can use other vegetables, the choices are diverse.