1. Wash and shred the onion for later use
2. This Japanese-style barbecue sauce can be used in beef and mutton dishes, and they are all delicious
3. Prepare a scallion
4. Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry until they change color
5. Add the mutton rolls and stir fry, add sauce, a little dark soy sauce and appropriate amount of salt, and fry until the meat changes color
6. Just before it is out of the pan, add the white onion and stir fry a few times, and it is ready to be out of the pan.
In order to ensure the freshness and tenderness of the mutton rolls, do not fry them for too long.