1. The flour is mixed with warm water to form a soft and smooth dough. The water temperature should not be hot. Of course, you can also make half-hot noodles, half boiled water and half cold water, whichever is delicious. Then cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 20 minutes
2. Wash the chives and finely chop them
3. Divide the good xing dough into 5 small doughs equally, take one of them, roll it out into a large thin dough sheet, and continue to cover the other 4 small doughs with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out
4. Spread a thin layer of oil evenly on the dough, then evenly sprinkle salt and chopped chives (to be very small), and then use a knife to cut countless pieces without cutting the ends, as shown in the figure
5. Then roll up from top to bottom or bottom to top, as shown in the figure
6. Then roll it up slowly from one side, like this, as shown in the figure
7. Press flat, and then gently roll out into a regular dough. Don’t apply too much force when rolling. If you don’t apply much oil in the above steps, if you press harder, the layering will not be obvious.
8. Put a little oil in the pan, put it in the dough and heat it over a small heat
9. Turn it over and burn both sides to golden yellow. Very quickly, it only takes two to three minutes.
10. There are many layers, and the aroma is tangy. I ate two of them as soon as they came out of the pan. I ate them while baking them, and I was full after baking the cakes.
The dough should be soft and warm. Use warm water or half boiling water and half cold water to make half hot noodles.