1. Prepare the raw noodles, peel the carrots, pick the leeks and wash them, and blanch the konjac with boiling water for cooling.
2. Fresh scallops are cooked in a pot, take out the scallop meat and set aside
3. Bring the noodles to a boil under water and cook on high heat until the noodles are cooked through but not soft
4. Immediately put the cooked noodles in cold water to cool
5. Drain the processed noodles and put them in a container
6. Carrots and leeks car flakes and segments
7. Add appropriate amount of water or broth to the pot, then add a pint of fresh soy sauce and oyster sauce, add scallop meat and konjac and cook on medium heat
8. Add carrot slices and cook until slightly discolored
9. Finally, add the leeks, add freshness, sprinkle with salt, and season evenly.
10. Put the scallop meat, konjac, and seasonal vegetables on the noodles and drizzle with the hot soup, and you're done
11. It's great with spiced quail eggs and square cakes
12. The scallop meat is tender and delicious, and the entrance is endless aftertaste
13. Such a bowl of hot noodle soup with content is super perfect
14. Looking at the tempting deliciousness, I feel extremely happy
15. Food is the best choice to let people forget all their worries
Per 100 grams of scallops, it contains 11.1 grams of protein, 0.6 grams of fat, 2.6 grams of carbohydrates, 140 grams of cholesterol, 11.85 mg of vitamin E, B vitamins, 142 mg of calcium, 7.2 mg of iron, 11.69 mg of zinc, 20.22 mg of selenium, and 39 magnesium. Mg, 0.48 mg of copper and so on.
1. Scallops are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. These fatty acids can maintain the normal physiological functions of cells, improve brain cell activity and enhance memory, reduce blood viscosity and improve blood circulation.
2. Scallops contain a lot of vitamin E, which has a great effect on inhibiting skin aging and preventing pigmentation. It can effectively get rid of skin damages such as dry skin and itching caused by skin allergies or infections.
3. Scallops contain more selenium, which can reduce the increase in blood pressure and blood viscosity caused by the lack of selenium in the body, thereby enhancing the body's immunity.