1. Wash the scallops
2. Broccoli and cauliflower are broken into small flowers and washed
3. Broccoli and cauliflower are blanched in a pot of light oil and salt water
4. After blanching, remove and drain the water
5. Add a little oil to the wok and fry the scallops
6. Stir-fry with cooking wine
7. Add appropriate amount of water and stir fry with sugar
8. Stir fry with salt
9. Stir-fry with white pepper, turn off the heat
10. Put the drained double flower into a container,
11. Pour in the broth and enjoy
1. Blanching the double flowers with light oil and salt water can give the double flowers some base flavor and reduce the loss of nutrients.
2. The soup is prepared according to personal preference.