1. Prepare the ingredients you need. I planted the garlic sprouts myself. Garlic is easy to sprout in the beginning of spring. I plant the sprouted garlic in a pot and change the water every day. After a week, there will be fresh green garlic sprouts.
2. Remove the yellow leaves and old leaves of the garlic sprouts, clean them, and chop them for later use. The garlic seedlings grown by yourself are pure green and pollution-free. Wash them twice to remove the floating dust on the surface.
3. Beat 4 eggs into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of edible salt, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, beat and stir evenly.
4. After the eggs are evenly beaten, put the chopped garlic sprouts into the bowl and stir them together.
5. Heat up the wok, pour in the right amount of edible oil, when the oil is hot, pour in the beaten garlic egg mixture, push gently with a spatula, and stir-fry at medium heat to mature into pieces.
6. When the eggs are half-cooked, sprinkle the medlars soaked in advance, stir-fry them evenly, put them out of the pan, and serve them on the table.
7. This is the best way to eat eggs. They are better than meat, and they are robbed as soon as they are on the table.