1. Wash the tomatoes.
2. Chop a bit.
3. Put the right amount of flour in a larger bowl.
4. Add water little by little, and constantly stir with chopsticks.
5. Until there is no dry powder, but the flour is in the form of large and small particles.
6. After the wok is heated, pour in the right amount of cooking oil.
7. Put the tomatoes in.
8. Stir-fry until the tomatoes are juicy and they are completely rotten.
9. Pour three bowls of hot water.
10. Pour the gnocchi after the water is boiled.
11. Stir it with a spoon and cook for 3-5 minutes until the gnocchi is cooked.
12. Beat the two eggs.
13. Pour the eggs in along the side of the pot, do not stir with a spoon, wait until the frangipani flowers are turned up on the surface, and squeeze them with a spoon.
14. Chop the garlic sprouts.
15. Add salt and chicken essence to the lump soup
16. Add the garlic sprouts and stir.
17. Familiar taste.
When stirring the noodles, you must add water little by little, otherwise the noodles will become a big lump and you won't be able to make small lumps.