1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Rinse the rice, remove and drain.
3. Wash and dice sausages, peel and dice carrots, add carrots when braising. The color is good and nutritious. Children and elderly people often eat carrots, which can prevent vision degradation and effectively relieve dry eyes. Japanese scientists have discovered that β-carotene in carrots can effectively prevent allergic diseases such as pollen allergy and allergic dermatitis, and β-carotene can regulate intracellular balance, making the body less prone to allergic reactions.
4. Wash the celery and garlic sprouts and chop them separately. Arrange the garlic stalks and garlic leaves separately. Put the garlic leaves when the rice is cooked and mix well. Put the garlic leaves too early, the color is dark yellow, and it looks like you have no appetite.
5. Wash the peas and drain the water. Every time I go to the vegetable market, whenever I see this ingredient, regardless of the price, I always buy a bag to go home!
6. Heat a wok, pour in cooking oil, and stir up the flavor of the sausages.
7. Pour in peas and carrots and stir-fry for about 2 minutes on high heat.
8. Pour the soaked rice and stir fry a dozen back and forth over high heat.
9. Pour the celery and garlic stalks into the pot, add salt and chicken powder.
10. Then add soy sauce and stir-fry evenly.
11. Spread a layer of cooking oil on the bottom of the pot and heat it up. Put the rice in the enamel pot and pour 300 grams of water [use a rice cooker if there is no enamel pot, transfer the fried rice to the rice cooker, and reduce the amount of water by half, that is, 150 grams will do]
12. Cover the pot, cook on high heat for 2 minutes, then reduce to low heat, simmer for about 20 minutes.
13. Open the lid, pour in the garlic leaves while it is hot, and stir evenly with a wooden spatula.
14. Finished picture
Tips for food: The enamel pot should not be cooked on a high fire all the time. At first, it is boiled on high fire and then adjusted to the minimum fire point. Because the enamel pot has good heat preservation effect and heats up quickly, the heat transfer to the pot is faster than ordinary pots. Even under a small fire, the pot can keep boiling at a high temperature.