1. Knock the eggs into a bowl, add a little salt and stir evenly. After picking and washing the young leaves of Chinese kale, control the moisture.
2. To start cooking this dish, first pour the cooking oil into an iron pan. The oil gradually heats up and stir-fry the kale.
3. After the kale has been stir-fried a few times, add the salt to the dish and mix it thoroughly.
4. Then pour the egg liquid onto the kale.
5. Wait for the egg liquid to solidify, stir fry the dish, fry the dish, and finally add a little bit of sauce to taste.