1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Wash and chop pickled vegetables
3. Finely chop dried eggs, finely chop green and red peppers and garlic cloves.
4. Pour oil in a wok and heat up and fry the minced garlic.
5. Add the pickled vegetables and stir fry for a while
6. Add a little salt and continue to fry until fragrant
7. Add dried eggs, green and red peppers
8. Add sugar
9. Add appropriate amount of oyster sauce.
10. Stir-fry evenly out of the pan.
The pickled vegetables already have a salty taste, so the salt must be less, so as not to be too salty.
Or pickle must be soaked in advance to get salty taste while cooking, and the taste will be better.