1. Prepare all ingredients
2. Slice cucumber and carrot for later use, and chop coriander
3. Beat the eggs into a bowl and beat evenly. Starch + water to adjust
4. Add water to the pot until it boils, then add cucumber slices and carrot slices
5. Add starch water to the pot to thicken. Afterwards, sprinkle the eggs slowly and evenly into the soup (thicken the eggs first and then put them in the eggs to have a beautiful egg flower)
6. Add sea cucumber, salt and chicken essence for a while and turn off the heat.
7. Add a little sesame oil, chopped green onion and coriander according to personal preference, and you are done!
1. Be sure to thicken the egg before adding the egg, so that there will be a good-looking egg flower.