1. Wash wild sea oysters several times and then drain the water.
2. Add the very fresh soy sauce, old wine, ginger, salt, chicken essence, and sugar to adjust the flavor and marinate for 10 minutes to let it taste.
3. Shred carrots (using a grater) and cabbage finely
4. Add chopped green onion
5. Pour the marinated sea oysters into the cut vegetables
6. Mix the ingredients well
7. Add flour and frying powder
8. Stir to make a paste as shown in the picture (because the vegetables and the marinated sea oysters have juice, you can add water or not)
9. Pour oil in the pot, turn to medium heat when the oil is 70% hot
10. Take a bowl and fill it with water (the water is used to scoop the meatballs so that the spoon can be put into the pot)
11. Dip a spoon in water like this, a spoonful of balls, and fry on medium heat. The fire must not be too big or the fried sea oyster balls will be too dark. Flip them from time to time to make both sides evenly hot and cold.
12. Fry it into golden brown.