1. Wash sea oysters, mince and chop green onions
2. Mix the sweet potato starch with water and a little cooking wine and add it to the sea oysters. Stir in chopped green onion, white pepper, salt and mix well
3. Raise the oil in the pan and heat it to 50% heat.
4. Pour the mixed sea oysters into the pot
5. Fry until it turns golden brown on the side, turn it over, pour in egg liquid and continue to cook
6. Golden on both sides is fine.
1. I use Midea induction cooker to make it, and the temperature can be adjusted. If you use a gas stove, please turn to medium and low heat for slow frying
2. It can be served with tomato sauce or topped with sweet chili sauce.