1. First, separate the egg white and the yolk, add the diced cucumber, diced carrot, diced ham and appropriate amount of salt to the egg white, and mix well, as shown in the picture below.
2. Then put the lid on and steam for 15 minutes, as shown in the picture below.
3. Then break up the egg yolks, as shown in the picture below.
4. Then pour in the egg yolk liquid and continue to steam for five minutes, as shown in the picture below.
5. A delicious seasonal vegetable omelet is ready, I hope you will like it. Have you learned it? Give it a try as soon as possible. If you have any good suggestions or different views on the editor’s approach, please leave a message to the editor. Thank you. Remember to follow the editor and forward the works of the editor. The editor will continue to provide you with food tutorials, and your support will be the biggest motivation for the editor.