1. Ingredients for this bagel: 500g arowana bread flour, 340g fruit and vegetable juice, 5g fine salt, 15g sugar, 4g yeast, appropriate amount of black pepper (freshly ground fragrant)
2. Weigh all the ingredients and add them to the chef's bucket.
3. Knead the dough in the second gear of the cook machine until the dough is smooth, which takes about 20 minutes.
4. Proof the kneaded dough for a few minutes, then it can be rounded and then flattened and cut.
5. In this way, 500 grams can be divided into ten or eight servings.
6. After dividing, round each piece again, and then cover with plastic wrap to wake up for fifteen minutes.
7. Today I share a new rolling method, which is to start with the flat ball, fold it in half, roll it into a tongue, and then fold it in half. Repeat this three times.
8. Then seal the dough roll and re-cover it, and let it rise for 20 minutes.
9. Add water to the pot and boil. Today, we won’t add sugar in the pot, just clean water.
10. Put each raw embryo into the pot and cook for 15-20 seconds on both sides.
11. After cooking, place it on a baking tray with baking paper, and then bake it in a preheated air oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
12. This is a very chewy bagel with a slight fragrance of seasonal vegetables.