by Jamie Pastoral
1. Soak the black fungus in advance and wash the mushrooms
2. The cauliflower is broken into small flowers and washed, and the carrots and green peppers are washed.
3. Cut carrots into slices and green peppers into cubes
4. Tricholoma cut into slices
5. Add water to a boiling pot and bring to a boil, blanch the cauliflower in the pot and remove the water to drain
6. Blanch the carrots and green peppers in the pot and remove the water to drain
7. Boil the mushrooms in the pot and remove the water to drain
8. Boil the fungus in the pot and remove the water to drain
9. Put the ingredients on the plate, add the abalone and scallop XO sauce, stir well and enjoy
10. Fall in love with me, all you need is a bite, I am Long Sword Brand Abalone and Scallop XO Sauce
1. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference.
2. Abalone and scallop XO sauce tastes very good, no need to add other condiments.