1. Sliced onion, carrot, green pepper
2. Cut the squid into pieces, cut with a flower knife, and blanch them into rolls
3. Put oil in the pan, cook the shallots and garlic when the oil is hot, then put the squid in the pan and stir fry
4. Put the onion, green pepper and carrot slices in the pot and stir fry with the squid
5. Add a small amount of water to the pot and cover and simmer for a few minutes, until the soup is almost collected, then add water and starch to thicken, add salt and MSG before cooking.