1. Wash the pork bones, then soak them in clean water for half an hour and then drain them; wash the kelp after soaking, and then tie a knot; wash and soak the soybeans for 2 hours; peel the carrots and cut into hob pieces
2. Pour proper amount of water into the casserole, add ginger slices and carrot pieces
3. Add soybeans
4. Put in the pork bones
5. Join the kelp knot
6. Bring to a boil, remove the foam, then turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours
7. After 2 hours, add the thick soup, stir until it melts and turn off the heat
8. Add salt to taste
1. When boiling the soup, the fire should not be too high. The temperature depends on the boiling degree of the soup. If the soup is brought to a boil, the protein molecules in the meat will be destroyed.
2. During the low heat and slow cooker, neither open the lid nor add water in the middle, because the meat being heated shrinks in the cold, and the protein is not easily dissolved, and the soup loses its original flavor, otherwise it will affect the taste of the soup.