1. Prepare ingredients
2. Soak the choy sum and fold it into two in the middle. Cut the lean meat into thin slices and add oyster sauce, sugar, cornstarch, salt, and salt to taste. Wash the straw mushrooms and cut the sides, peel the garlic
3. Stir the garlic in a hot oil pan until golden brown, add the straw mushrooms and fry a few times
4. Pour about a bowl of hot water and boil for 2 minutes
5. At the same time, take another pot and bring the water to a boil.
6. Lower meat slices
7. Remove the boiled cabbage heart, drain the water and put it in a dish
8. Pour the cooked soup on the choy sum noodles