1. The ingredients are ready and weighed as required
2. Pour water in a bowl, add white sugar, stir until the sugar melts
3. Pour oil into the bowl and stir. Add flour and mix well
4. Finally, pour two kinds of sesame seeds
5. Spread tin foil or greased paper on the baking tray, and gently apply the adjusted batter on the baking tray. As evenly as possible. Can be adjusted with a scraper
6. Put it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees, 25-30 minutes, depending on your own oven for details
7. After baking, take it out and let it cool. Then it can be stored in an airtight jar
The thinner the biscuit is, the more fragrant it is, so pay attention to it and spread the thin crust.
Generally, such biscuits do not contain any preservatives, so eat them as soon as possible.