by Jingjing cat
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables, cut the onion and pepper into sections, and slice the garlic.
2. Pour the oil in the wok. When the oil is 60% to 70% hot, add the garlic slices, chili and green onions, and stir fry until the aroma comes out.
3. Put the most difficult lotus vegetable and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add potato chips and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add tofu skins and small green vegetables in turn, and stir-fry for one minute.
6. Add two teaspoons of oily spiced pepper and white sesame seeds, stir-fry evenly, then add half a bowl of water, cover the pan and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to reduce the juice.
7. When the soup is almost finished, add twists, stir-fry evenly, add appropriate amount of salt, chicken essence, pepper powder and pepper oil, stir evenly before serving.
8. Take it out with a basin, sprinkle with coriander and start eating.