1. Wash and cut all the vegetables, cut the onion and pepper into sections, and slice the garlic.
2. Pour the oil in the wok. When the oil is 60% to 70% hot, add the garlic slices, chili and green onions, and stir fry until the aroma comes out.
3. Put the most difficult lotus vegetable and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add potato chips and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add tofu skins and small green vegetables in turn, and stir-fry for one minute.
6. Add two teaspoons of oily spiced pepper and white sesame seeds, stir-fry evenly, then add half a bowl of water, cover the pan and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to reduce the juice.
7. When the soup is almost finished, add twists, stir-fry evenly, add appropriate amount of salt, chicken essence, pepper powder and pepper oil, stir evenly before serving.
8. Take it out with a basin, sprinkle with coriander and start eating.