1. Add yeast and white sugar to the flour and mix well. Knead the dough with cold water and make a smooth paste. This is the smooth noodles after the hair is rubbed.
2. Steam the kelp or cook it in the microwave, cut into small pieces, add sesame oil and mix well.
3. Cut green onions into cubes.
4. Roll out the dough, add oil and spread well.
5. Spread sea strips evenly.
6. Then add salt, green onion and pepper powder.
7. Roll it up and let it sit for a few minutes.
8. Then cut into sections, pinch both ends and roll into a cake.
9. Spread a little water on the surface of the rolled cake.
10. Pour the sesame seeds into the dish, put the watered side on the sesame seeds, and dip evenly into a layer.
11. Dip the cake with sesame seeds.
12. Put it in the baking tray and bake it in the oven for about 25 minutes, about 180 degrees, and when there are 3 minutes left, bake it at 250 degrees for color.
13. Baked pie.
14. Served pie.
15. Finished picture.
The oven is different, the time and temperature should be flexibly controlled