1. Use warm water to dissolve the yeast and slowly pour it into the basin. While pouring, use chopsticks to stir into noodles. Knead the dough into a dough and place it in a warm place.
2. Wait until the dough has doubled in size, dig out even holes with your hands, knead it, and continue to hair.
3. Pour a tablespoon of flour and pepper powder in a small bowl, heat the oil in a wok and pour in it, and use a small spoon to stir into the oil noodle sauce.
4. Sprinkle the alkaline surface evenly on the panel. Take out the dough that has been made and knead it vigorously. Pull the dough into a half-fist-sized dough, knead it, and roll it out into long dough pieces. Spread the oily noodle sauce on the noodles with a small spoon.
5. The dough rolls up from one side.
6. Cut into equal proportions of pasta.
7. Use a rolling pin to roll out a long pancake with the cut of the dough facing up.
8. The pie code is placed on the baking tray, brushed with salt water, and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
9. Put the baking tray into the oven, set the oven temperature to 200°C, and bake for about 5 minutes.