1. Wash the soil on the surface with clean water.
2. Then use a brush to carefully clean the dirt in the crevices.
3. First use a screwdriver to pry open a small opening.
4. Then use a knife to cut the shellfish along the opening.
5. It is easy to separate the shells of the oysters and rinse off the sticky debris in the meat with clean water.
6. Place the shelled oysters on a flat plate.
7. Also prepare green onion, ginger, garlic and minced garlic and chopped pepper.
8. Chop the green onion, ginger, and garlic into minced pieces.
9. Put a spoonful of corn oil in the pot, and put the ginger in the pot.
10. Add half of the garlic and stir fry.
11. Stir-fry on low heat until golden brown, then serve and set aside.
12. Sprinkle the raw garlic into the oysters.
13. Sprinkle another layer of fried garlic.
14. Preheat the oven in advance, put the baking tray into the middle layer, and bake with hot air at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
15. After being out of the pan, add a little minced garlic, chop pepper, and sprinkle a little green onion.
16. It tastes very good when eaten hot.
17. Don't throw away the soup in the shell, it tastes very fresh.
18. No need to add salt or soy sauce and other seasonings. The oysters themselves are particularly delicious and have a salty taste.