1. Butter softened at room temperature
2. Add powdered sugar in one go
3. Electric whisk until fluffy
4. Add half of the whole egg liquid, and beat until the egg liquid and butter are completely mixed.
5. Add the rest of the whole egg liquid and beat evenly again
6. Add vanilla extract and mix well
7. Add sifted low-gluten flour all at once
8. Mix with a spatula until there is no dry powder
9. Knead the dough with your hands to form a dough
10. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into thin slices, wrap it in greased paper, and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
11. Prepare a biscuit mold, cover it on the refrigerated biscuit dough, and press out the shape
12. Press a round hole in the middle with a large decorating nozzle,
13. The ratio of the number of biscuits made, the biscuits with a hole in the middle 2:1 biscuits without a round hole
14. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and heat the upper and lower middle layers for 10-12 minutes, and the surface will turn slightly golden.
15. Pour the Aisu sugar into a non-stick pan, add water, and boil on medium-low heat to 160-170 degrees away from the heat
16. Let stand until there are no bubbles on the surface of the sugar water
17. Pour the boiled sugar water into the biscuit embryo with a round hole in the middle. Remember to leave half of the round hole biscuits. Do not pour sugar water. Start assembling the biscuits. A round biscuit + a biscuit with a round hole + a biscuits with a sugar in the middle. Cookies, put together
18. The white chocolate melts in water and puts it in a piping bag
19. Squeeze the biscuits in the round hole
20. And stick to the biscuits with no round holes,
21. Put the sugar beads into the biscuits that have just been assembled, take the hardened Azosu sugar biscuits, squeeze a circle of chocolate liquid on the reverse side, place them on the biscuits with sugar beads, and press lightly to assemble them.
22. Squeeze some white chocolate on the surface and sprinkle with sugar beads for decoration
Assemble the biscuit, a round biscuit + a biscuit with a round hole + a biscuit with Isol sugar in the middle, put them together