1. Wash the loofah and cut into small strips, add salt to the bowl and pick it up evenly.
2. Cut the tofu into pieces, fry until golden on both sides, and place in a casserole
3. Heat the oil in the pan, fry the shrimp and remove the shrimp oil. Add the remaining oil and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Loofah squeeze out the water, pour it into the pot and stir fry
5. Add oyster sauce, salt, chicken essence, stir-fry quickly, add appropriate amount of boiling water, and pour into the tofu pot
6. Put the fried shrimp on top, sprinkle some crushed red pepper (if you don’t like it), cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes