1. Prepare the potatoes and peel them off.
2. Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
3. Put the potato chips in the pot and steam for 20 minutes.
4. The potato chips are steamed and put in a bowl.
5. Mash the potatoes into a puree.
6. Add milk.
7. Add black pepper.
8. Mix the mashed potatoes evenly.
9. Take a small bowl and spread a layer of butter on the inside.
10. Put the mashed potatoes in a bowl.
11. Put the bowl upside down on the plate, a bowl of round mashed potatoes is buckled.
12. Leave some mashed potatoes and prepare the shrimp paste.
13. Pour the remaining mashed potatoes into some water and stir well.
14. Put butter in the pan and slowly melt.
15. Add two spoons of shrimp paste.
16. Saute the shrimp paste until fragrant.
17. Pour in the mashed potatoes and boil slowly.
18. Just boil the shrimp paste sauce evenly.
19. Pour the sauce on the mashed potatoes.
20. A plate of western-style delicate shrimp mashed potatoes is on the table! "Lejiake Shrimp Paste, good shrimp tastes good, cooking with it will make your stomach even better"
The shrimp paste sauce is slightly spicy and has a certain salty taste. There is basically no need to put salt in the whole dish to avoid too strong taste!