1. Dice the onion, and cut the potatoes and carrots into pieces.
2. Put an appropriate amount of butter in the pan, put the onion diced into the pan, fry on low heat for sweetness, and fry until golden. Add potatoes and carrots and continue to stir fry.
3. Marinate the chicken nuggets with cooking wine and light soy sauce for about 10 minutes, and fry the marinated chicken nuggets until they change color.
4. Pour potatoes, carrots and chicken nuggets into the pot, add water, shrimp and curry nuggets to boil.
5. After boiling, continue to cook on a low heat, adding milk and bay leaves during the period, the aroma of curry is spreading wantonly~
6. After the soup is thickened, it can be out of the pot~