1. After the shrimp is shelled, use a toothpick to pick out the shrimp thread from the two or three nodes on the back of the shrimp;
2. Add salt, cooking wine and ginger to marinate the processed fresh shrimp;
3. Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces, and steam them in a pot;
4. Put the steamed potatoes in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of flour;
5. Add salt and pepper;
6. Knead the potatoes into a puree and mix them into a smooth dough;
7. Take a small piece of potato dough and press it into puree, and put shrimp in the middle;
8. Take a small piece of potato dough and press it into puree, and put shrimp in the middle;
9. The other potato shrimp balls are ready for use;
10. Heat the pan with a little oil, put the shrimp and potato cakes in the pan and fry slowly;
11. Fry the shrimp and potato pancakes until golden on both sides, fry them well, put them on a plate, and put tomato sauce in the middle.
12. It's ready to eat.
1. After removing the shells, pick out the shrimp threads, add salt and other seasonings to marinate for a while; 2. After the potatoes are steamed, add salt and other seasonings, and then add flour to help shape them, and knead them into a smooth dough; 3. Take a piece of potato dough, pack the shrimp in the middle, press it into a cake, and fry it in a pan.