1. Chop chicken in small pieces (must be small, easy to taste and easy to cook), add cooking wine, pepper, salt, a little light soy sauce, and marinate for 15 minutes
2. Prepare ginger slices, garlic cloves, Chinese pepper, dried chili segments, fresh red chili and cut into small pieces
3. Put oil on non-stick pan (slightly more)
4. Pour the chicken and fry it until the skin is browned, remove the oil
5. Put oil in the wok, then add a spoonful of bean paste, garlic, ginger slices, pepper, dried chili, and stir fry on low heat to create a fragrance
6. Put the fried chicken nuggets into the pot and stir fry on high heat
7. Put some favorite side dishes, such as red pepper, green onion (white part), lettuce (cut into small cubes), and continue to stir fry
8. Put appropriate amount of salt, chicken essence, and a little sugar before serving, stir fry and serve, sprinkle with white sesame seeds. Get it done! Entering the air-conditioned room, opening a bottle of beer, it's not like being in the world!