1. Clean the chicken: remove the buttocks of the chicken, remove the inner abdomen and chicken lungs, etc., clean and place the chopping board.
2. Remove the chicken legs and wings and chop into pieces, and chop the chicken body into pieces for later use.
3. Put the big pot in water, put the sliced ginger loosely into the pot and boil, pour in the cooking wine, and blanch the chicken until the bloody foam overflows.
4. Remove the chicken nuggets, rinse off the attached scum with flowing warm water, control the water and pour it into the pressure cooker.
5. Rub the dermabrasion lotus repeatedly until the water is clear, and put it in the pressure cooker.
6. The medicinal materials (four things) are quickly rinsed with water and then added to the pressure cooker.
7. Pour 6 cups of water into the pressure cooker, and evenly mix the ingredients in the pot.
8. Fasten the lid, turn the handle of the pressure cooker clockwise, and when it reaches the “click” to lock the sound, start cooking.
9. After the pressure-limiting valve of the pressure cooker discharges steam stably, turn to low heat, continue cooking for 13 minutes and turn off the fire, and open the lid when the pressure display valve of the pressure cooker drops to the original position.
10. Take advantage of the boiling hot soup, sprinkle with macerated wolfberry, add salt as appropriate and serve.