1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. Open the back of the sea prawns with kitchen scissors to remove the shrimp threads and wash them for later use.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and boil, add a spoonful of salt and blanch snow peas.
4. The southern tofu is cut into pieces with a knife and blanched, the soup is clean and the tofu itself has no beany flavor.
5. At this time, use a little water to dissolve the corn starch in the sweet juice garden.
6. After the pot is heated, pour peanut oil and heat to 60% heat, then sauté the scallions and ginger.
7. At this time, put the washed sea prawns in the pot and fry slowly until the prawn oil is released.
8. Add pork shreds and stir-fry evenly.
9. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot.
10. Add Zhongjing Six Fungus Soup. (This bottle is for 4-5 people, so I used 80 grams)
11. Add tofu that has been blanched in advance.
12. After boiling on high heat, turn to medium heat and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
13. At this time, add some salt to taste.
14. After boiling over high heat, add snow peas blanched in advance.
15. After boiling over high heat, pour in the starch that has melted in advance to thicken it.
16. Boil on high heat for about 1 minute. When you see thick soup in the pot, turn off the heat.
I chose six fungus soup, which is very delicious, so there is no need to add chicken essence to make it fresh...