1. Let’s start with a collection of Xinhe June fresh products.
2. Fungus foam (I use small fungus, you can use 4-5 big ones).
3. Bring the water to a boil, roast the bran and wash and remove the roots of the mushrooms into the boiling water.
4. Turn off the heat after about 5 minutes.
5. Remove the roasted bran and shiitake mushrooms and pour out the water.
6. Heat the oil in the pot, add cinnamon and star anise until fragrant, and then add the soaked and washed fungus.
7. Then add the roasted bran and shiitake mushrooms.
8. Add water and all seasonings, cover and simmer until the soup is dry.
9. Serve out the plate.
10. Take a closer look, you can put coriander or mint to decorate.
1. Shiitake mushrooms I use fresh shiitake mushrooms. You can use soaked shiitake mushrooms. The roasted bran is cut when you buy it. If it is a large piece, put it in boiling water and boil it. After cooking, shred it.
2. The traditional Sixi roasted bran is usually added with dried day lily, you can try it if you like.