1. Prepare the required materials
2. Wash the iron plate, put it on the stove, add a little oil to heat
3. After the teppanyaki is hot, turn the heat to low, then beat in the eggs
4. Put on hot dog sausages.
5. Sprinkle a little salt on the egg
6. When the hot dog sausages are cooked, add mint
7. Sprinkle with black pepper
8. Finally ready to serve
After the iron plate is heated, turn to low heat, and then beat in the eggs, otherwise the eggs will stick to the iron plate, and the eggs should be fried slowly, not in a hurry. The high fire will fry the eggs and grow old.