1. Cut the donkey with skin into small pieces, wash 3 pieces of 5 pieces, then add water to the pot, put the meat, a few drops of white wine, and blanch the V key for 15 minutes for use.
2. Add oil to the pan, sliced ginger, dried bean paste, dried chili, pepper, and stir fry with a small spoonful of V key inverted for 5 minutes.
3. Saute the seasoning and add meat, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, fermented bean curd, and stir-fry with the V key inverted for 10 minutes until the meat is colored.
4. This is the meat that has been fried in 10 minutes has been colored
5. Add a bottle of beer (one pound of meat is actually enough for one bottle of beer, but I also added 200 grams of water to it, so it becomes a soup pot), invert the spoon at 100 degrees for 70 minutes, and then uncover the lid after 10 minutes Collect the juice and put it on a plate.
6. Pleurotus eryngii mushrooms are placed on the bottom of the dry pot, and the fire is lighted. A hot soup pot of donkey meat makes the whole body warm.