1. Stir the flour with water a little bit.
2. Synthesize the dough and set aside to wake up for 20 minutes.
3. Donkey meat is soaked in cold water for several hours. Just soak in bleeding water.
5. Put the meat in a bowl, put all the celery and oyster sauce light soy sauce, salt chicken essence, five spice powder and ginger powder together, and mix well.
6. Roll out the awake noodles into a large dough, which should be thinner.
7. Cut into triangles.
8. Put the filling in the middle.
9. Hold a corner to the middle of the straight edge and pinch it tightly.
10. Just pinch the remaining two corners together.
11. It's all wrapped up.
12. Put water in the pot and bring to a boil. Put in the carrots and bring to a boil. Then add the wontons and cook for about 15 minutes.
13. Sprinkle with coriander, seaweed and a pinch of salt.
14. Put a few drops of sesame oil before serving, it tastes better.