1. Mix all the ingredients in the main ingredient except butter.
2. Knead it into a ball, (not sticky hands is advisable) add butter.
3. Various, pull, beat, knead, and knead butter into the dough.
4. Put it in a fresh-keeping bag and put it in the refrigerator overnight, which is convenient.
5. Make it the next morning when you get up, take the dough out to warm up.
6. At this time, we will cook other vegetables (corn kernels, green beans, and diced carrots) until they are cut off.
7. Cut bacon into small pieces and fry until golden brown for later use.
8. At this time, take out the dough and knead it for air.
9. Roll out into a circle as big as a pizza pan.
10. Press some holes to prevent bulging.
11. Put it in the dish.
12. Brush with tomato sauce.
13. Place the bacon, colorful vegetables, and cherry tomatoes, cut in half, and place them on the side.
14. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
15. Put it in the middle of the oven at 190 degrees for about 25 minutes, and bake until the surface is slightly yellow.
16. It smells good.
18. One breakfast is just right.