1. Prepare ingredients
2. Mix the meat with ginger powder, pepper, chicken essence, cooking wine, etc.
3. Add green onion
4. Put in shepherd's purse
5. Add pepper powder, aniseed powder, salt, edible oil, sesame oil, soy sauce and other condiments and stir well
6. Soba noodles and wheat flour and into dough
7. Take a small ball of noodles and rub them into long strips
8. Cut into small pieces
9. Flatten, roll into dumpling wrappers, wrap the stuffing and close the mouth
10. Boil the water, put the dumplings in, and gently push them with a pot and spoon until all the dumplings float. Pour cold water on the water two or three times halfway, and just cook it.
11. Glennorr, high-altitude cereals are light and healthy
The ratio of soba noodles and wheat noodles is matched according to your own needs. When cooking soba dumplings, the skin should not be too thin.