1. 1⃣Soak Sophora japonica flowers in salt water for 30 minutes, rinse with water for 2-3 times, and drain the water
2. 2⃣Add four eggs, 1 tablespoon of salt, and mix well
3. 3⃣Add appropriate amount of flour and water and stir to form a paste
4. 4⃣ Brush a layer of oil on the electric baking pan or pan, spread it into round cakes or spread it into various shapes with various molds.
5. It will be golden on both sides.
Sophora japonica foods don’t need to put too many condiments, take a bite and fill your mouth with flowers