1. Wash the Sophora japonica to control water, put it in a basin, beat an egg and mix well
2. Add an appropriate amount of flour and stir until it becomes viscous
3. Put more oil in a non-stick pan, pour in Sophora japonica and fry until golden brown on both sides, shovel it into small pieces with a shovel, and set aside.
4. Cut the green onion and ginger, separate the oil pan, add the green onion and ginger and fry until fragrant, and put in the locust cake
5. Add appropriate amount of water to a boil on high heat, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence, and stir well.
You need to be patient when washing Sophora japonica. Soak it in light salt water for about ten minutes to soak the aphids hidden in it.