1. Ingredients: Sophora japonica and muffin powder, add water and salt to the Sophora japonica to clean it
2. Add muffin powder to washed acacia flowers
3. Add water and stir evenly
4. Sophora japonica batter has no dry powder, it has fluidity.
5. Put a little oil in the pot to prevent sticking, pour a spoonful of Sophora japonica batter, and broil it over low heat
6. Golden yellow on both sides can be taken out
7. Rich floral scent, sweet muffins, spring scent
Adding salt when washing Sophora japonica will make it cleaner. I use muffin premix powder, sugar and baking powder are already in the powder, so I only added Sophora japonica. An egg can also be added to the batter, but the amount of water should be reduced accordingly.