1. Wash the acacia flowers 3 to 4 times with clean water to remove excess branches and leaves, and then drain them for later use. If possible, wash two more cucumbers as a side dish.
2. Put the washed and drained Sophora japonica flowers into a large basin, add flour and stir. Master how much you want. It is best to make each Sophora japonica evenly covered with flour, not very dry or sticky. Friends with heavy taste can also add some salt, pepper, and sesame oil to stir together.
3. Put the mixed Sophora japonica flowers in a cage, boil the water and let it sit for about 20 minutes. The exact time depends on the amount of Sophora japonica.
4. As long as it is the juice, and the juice is adjusted, the Sophora japonica rice is even more delicious. Add garlic, chili oil, vinegar, a small amount of very fresh, a small amount of salt, you can also add a little sugar or cotton sugar, the taste is better. The specific ratio depends on your taste preference.
5. The so-called life must be high, cucumbers must be patted. Put the patted cucumbers on a plate, sprinkle with pepper, dried chili, and salt, spray them with a small amount of hot oil, add a little bit of flavour, vinegar, and stir. It is even more delicious with braised rice.
Every time I eat this meal, I think of my grandma, so I have a soft spot for Sophora japonica rice. I picked it on the side of the road when I was a child, and now I have to go to the market to buy it. Sophora japonicus braised rice is actually very simple, the main sauce is very fragrant, and it is more delicious with a cold cucumber. Hope you all like it. Hehe...