1. Diced onion
2. Cut the Songhua Egg into small pieces
3. Cut the salted duck eggs into pieces
4. Remove the root stalk of the millet spicy and cut into small pieces
5. Heat oil in a pot, add chopped green onion and minced garlic and millet for spicy, stir fry until fragrant
6. Put in the prepared onions
7. Stir fry well until the onion is fragrant
8. Put the chopped songhua eggs and salted duck eggs into the pot
9. Stir fry for about 1 minute until the onion becomes soft
10. Pour 500ml of purified water into the pot
11. Pour in steamed fish soy sauce and 1 box of chicken broth flavor thick soup treasure
12. After the soup is boiled, add the washed baby cabbage and simmer for about 5 minutes until the baby cabbage is soft and tender.
13. A super tasty and delicious soup baby dish is ready!
1. Millet spicy plays a very good role in improving freshness and removing fishy in this dish, and after sauteing, the millet spicy will not be very spicy. Friends who can’t eat spicy don’t have to worry. 2. Thick soup is in this dish. It plays a very important role. When we don’t have time to cook the stock, we can use a box of thick soup to make a thick pork-bone broth, which saves time and effort.