1. First make the soup, (the ingredients are not included in the recipe): 18 grams of high-gluten flour + 75 grams of water, mix the ingredients and stir into the water
2. Pour into the pot, stir into a dough over low heat
3. Set aside to cool
4. An egg is exactly 50 grams, milk, sugar, and salt in the bread bucket
5. Add flour again. Yeast powder, and finally put in the soup dough
6. Start the "Year dough" program
7. When the dough is mixed for 20 minutes, add butter and continue to stir until the dough is over
8. Take out the steamed dough to exhaust air
9. Divide equally into 4 equal parts
10. Take a dough and roll it into a tongue shape and roll it up from top to bottom
11. Roll out and roll up again
12. Put in the mold
13. Ferment in a warm place (the picture shows the fermented well)
14. Put it in the preheated oven, heat up to 150 degrees and lower to 140 degrees for 40 minutes. If it’s the first time to bake, don’t leave before covering with tin foil.
The recipe is a bit too much, and it will headshot. If it is the first time to bake, do not leave before covering the tin foil. Remember to keep it in mind to prevent it from baking.