1. Ingredients: Drumsticks (washed), chicken wings (washed), ginger slices, and sour plum soup.
2. Put the drumsticks, chicken wings and ginger slices into a pot of water.
3. Blanch and fish out.
4. Heat the oil in the pan, add the blanched drumsticks and chicken wings and stir fry.
5. Then, add the right amount of cooking wine.
6. Add the right amount of soy sauce.
7. Add sour plum soup.
8. Add the right amount of salt.
9. Season to boil and bring to a boil. Turn to medium and low heat and boil slowly.
10. Then, cook until the soup thickens and serve.